Latest Published Accounts on Official Market


> Compagnie de Beau Vallon Limitee


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2016


23-Mar-2017



> Astoria Investments Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2016


20-Mar-2017



> Tadvest Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2016


20-Mar-2017



> MFD Group Limited


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2016


10-Mar-2017



> P.O.L.I.C.Y. Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2016


09-Mar-2017



> Bayport Management Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2016


01-Mar-2017



> Imara African Opportunities Fund Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 January 2017


27-Feb-2017



> ACM India Focus Fund Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


16-Feb-2017



> ACM European Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


16-Feb-2017



> ACM Aussie Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


16-Feb-2017



> Rockcastle Global Real Estate Company Limited


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


16-Feb-2017



> CIEL Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


16-Feb-2017



> New Mauritius Hotels Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


16-Feb-2017



> Kotak Investment Opportunities Fund


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter 31 December 2016


15-Feb-2017



> The Mauritius Development Investment Trust Co Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


15-Feb-2017



> S&P GIVI SA Top 50 Index ETF Portfolio


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2016


15-Feb-2017



> NewGold Issuer Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


15-Feb-2017



> Plastic Industry (Mauritius) Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


15-Feb-2017



> ENL Commercial Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


15-Feb-2017



> MCB Group Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


14-Feb-2017



> CIM Financial Services Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


14-Feb-2017



> ENL Land Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


14-Feb-2017



> Promotion and Development Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


14-Feb-2017



> Caudan Development Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


14-Feb-2017



> United Docks Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


14-Feb-2017



> Imara Global Fund Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


14-Feb-2017



> IBL Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


14-Feb-2017



> IPRO Growth Fund Ltd


Abridged Unaudited FInancial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


14-Feb-2017



> Alteo Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


14-Feb-2017



> Sun Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


14-Feb-2017



> Innodis Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


14-Feb-2017



> Fincorp Investment Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


14-Feb-2017



> Mauritius Oil Refineries Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


13-Feb-2017



> MCB India Sovereign Bond ETF


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


13-Feb-2017



> Global Investment Opportunities Fund


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


13-Feb-2017



> Air Mauritius Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


13-Feb-2017



> Stonebridge Properties Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


13-Feb-2017



> CMB International Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


10-Feb-2017



> Rogers and Company Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


10-Feb-2017



> Greenbay Properties Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


10-Feb-2017



> Mainland Real Estate Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


10-Feb-2017



> Ipro African Market Leaders Fund - Class (I2) Instutional Class


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


10-Feb-2017



> Universal Partners Limited


Abridged unaudited financial statements for the period ended 31 December 2016


10-Feb-2017



> The United Basalt Products Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


10-Feb-2017



> EVACO Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


08-Feb-2017



> Mara Delta Property Holdings Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


08-Feb-2017



> National Investment Trust Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


08-Feb-2017



> Mauritian Eagle Insurance Company Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


08-Feb-2017



> Phoenix Beverages Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


07-Feb-2017



> Lux Island Resorts Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


25-Jan-2017



> Triangle Real Estate India Fund LLC


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


24-Jan-2017



> Go Life International Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 November 2016


16-Jan-2017



> New Frontier Properties Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 November 2016


13-Jan-2017



> Dale Capital Group Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 November 2016


13-Jan-2017



> Trevo Capital Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 November 2016


13-Jan-2017



> Atlantic Leaf Properties Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 November 2016


12-Jan-2017



> New Mauritius Hotels Ltd


Abridged audited financial statements for the period ended 30 September 2016


28-Dec-2016



> CIM Financial Services Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 30 September 2016


08-Dec-2016



> Imara African Opportunities Fund Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


30-Nov-2016



> Novare Africa Fund PCC (Novare Africa Property Fund II)


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


15-Nov-2016



> Belle Mare Holding Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


15-Nov-2016



> Praxis Mutual PCC (formerly Summit Funds PCC)


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


15-Nov-2016



> ACM India Focus Fund Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


15-Nov-2016



> ACM European Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


15-Nov-2016



> ACM Aussie Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


15-Nov-2016



> Automatic Systems Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


15-Nov-2016



> MCB India Sovereign Bond ETF


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


15-Nov-2016



> Universal Golden Fund


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


15-Nov-2016



> Bayport Management Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


15-Nov-2016



> CIEL Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


15-Nov-2016



> OSWA Capital Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


15-Nov-2016



> The Mauritius Development Investment Trust Co Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


15-Nov-2016



> Innodis Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


15-Nov-2016



> The United Basalt Products Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


15-Nov-2016



> Novare Africa Fund PCC (Novare Africa Property Fund I)


NAV


15-Nov-2016



> Novare Africa Fund PCC (Novare Africa Property Fund I)


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statement for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


15-Nov-2016



> ENL Commercial Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


14-Nov-2016



> SBM Holdings Ltd


Declaration of Dividend


14-Nov-2016



> Kotak Investment Opportunities Fund


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


14-Nov-2016



> Global Investment Opportunities Fund


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


14-Nov-2016



> MCB Group Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


14-Nov-2016



> Colina Holdings Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


14-Nov-2016



> National Investment Trust Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


14-Nov-2016



> Omnicane Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


14-Nov-2016



> Vivo Energy Mauritius Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


14-Nov-2016



> BlueLife Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


14-Nov-2016



> ENL Land Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


14-Nov-2016



> Rockcastle Global Real Estate Company Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


14-Nov-2016



> United Docks Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


14-Nov-2016



> Triangle Real Estate India Fund LLC


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


14-Nov-2016



> Imara Global Fund Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


14-Nov-2016



> Mauritius Oil Refineries Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


14-Nov-2016



> Terra Mauricia Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


14-Nov-2016



> CoreShares S&P 500 ETF


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


14-Nov-2016



> CoreShares S&P Global Property ETF


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


14-Nov-2016



> Global Diversified Fund PCC


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


14-Nov-2016



> Gamma-Civic Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


14-Nov-2016



> Tadvest Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


14-Nov-2016



> P.O.L.I.C.Y. Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


14-Nov-2016



> The Mauritius Union Assurance Cy Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


14-Nov-2016



> Alteo Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


14-Nov-2016



> RSJ Prop, PCC


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


14-Nov-2016



> IBL Limited


Abridged unaudited financial statements for the period ended 30 September 2016


11-Nov-2016



> SWAN General Ltd


Abridged unaudited financial statements for the period ended 30 September 2016


11-Nov-2016



> IPRO Growth Fund Ltd


Abridged unaudited financial statements for the period ended 30 September 2016


11-Nov-2016



> Stonebridge Properties Ltd


Abridged unaudited financial statements for the period ended 30 September 2016


11-Nov-2016



> Greenbay Properties Limited


Abridged unaudited financial statements for the period ended 30 September 2016


11-Nov-2016



> Caudan Development Ltd


Abridged unaudited financial statements for the period ended 30 September 2016


11-Nov-2016



> Promotion and Development Ltd


Abridged unaudited financial statements for the period ended 30 September 2016


11-Nov-2016



> IPRO African Market Leaders Fund - Class I2 Institutional Class


Abridged unaudited financial statements for the period ended 30 September 2016


11-Nov-2016



> Mara Delta Africa Property Holdings Limited


Abridged unaudited financial statements for the period ended 30 September 2016


11-Nov-2016



> Plastic Industry (Mauritius) Ltd


Abridged unaudited financial statements for the period ended 30 September 2016


11-Nov-2016



> Phoenix Beverages Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


10-Nov-2016



> Mainland Real Estate Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


10-Nov-2016



> Rogers and Company Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


10-Nov-2016



> Fincorp Investment Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


10-Nov-2016



> Mauritian Eagle Insurance Company Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


10-Nov-2016



> Air Mauritius Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


10-Nov-2016



> Harel Mallac & Co. Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


10-Nov-2016



> Compagnie de Beau Vallon Limitee


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


10-Nov-2016



> CMB International Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


09-Nov-2016



> Universal Partners Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


09-Nov-2016



> TC Mauritius Holdings


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


09-Nov-2016



> EVACO Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


08-Nov-2016



> Sun Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


08-Nov-2016



> Sanlam Africa Core Real Estate Investments Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


07-Nov-2016



> Lottotech Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


07-Nov-2016



> Compagnie des Magasins Populaires Limitee


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


03-Nov-2016



> The Mauritius Chemical and Fertilizer Industry Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


01-Nov-2016



> Global Windsor Capital Fund Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


26-Oct-2016



> Lux Island Resorts Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


25-Oct-2016



> Africa Sustainability Fund


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


24-Oct-2016



> IPRO Growth Fund Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2016


20-Oct-2016



> New Frontier Properties Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 August 2016


17-Oct-2016



> Astoria Investments Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


17-Oct-2016



> Go Life International Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 August 2016


17-Oct-2016



> NewGold Issuer Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


17-Oct-2016



> S&P GIVI SA Top 50 Index ETF Portfolio


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 September 2016


17-Oct-2016



> Dale Capital Group Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 August 2016


14-Oct-2016



> Atlantic Leaf Properties Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 August 2016


11-Oct-2016



> Trevo Capital Ltd


Abridged unaudited financial statements for the period ended 31 Aug 2016


07-Oct-2016



> National Investment Trust Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2016


03-Oct-2016



> ACM European Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2016


03-Oct-2016



> ACM Aussie Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2016


03-Oct-2016



> ACM India Focus Fund Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2016


03-Oct-2016



> United Docks Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2016


03-Oct-2016



> The Mauritius Development Investment Trust Co Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2016


03-Oct-2016



> CIEL Limited


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2016


03-Oct-2016



> Fincorp Investment Limited


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2016


30-Sep-2016



> EVACO Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2016


30-Sep-2016



> Mauritius Oil Refineries Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2016


30-Sep-2016



> Ipro African Market Leaders Fund - Class (I2) Instutional Class


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2016


30-Sep-2016



> MCB Group Limited


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2016


29-Sep-2016



> Caudan Development Limited


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2016


29-Sep-2016



> Promotion and Development Limited


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2016


29-Sep-2016



> Innodis Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2016


28-Sep-2016



> ENL Land Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2016


28-Sep-2016



> Sun Limited


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2016


28-Sep-2016



> The United Basalt Products Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2016


28-Sep-2016



> Mauritian Eagle Insurance Company Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2016


26-Sep-2016



> Alteo Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2016


23-Sep-2016



> Plastic Industry (Mauritius) Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2016


20-Sep-2016



> Imara African Opportunities Fund Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 July 2016


13-Sep-2016



> ENL Commercial


Abridged Audited Financial Statements


09-Sep-2016



> Rogers & Co Ltd



08-Sep-2016



> Mara Delta Property Holdings Limited


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2016


05-Sep-2016



> Phoenix Beverages Limited


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2016


02-Sep-2016



> Lux Island Resorts Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2016


01-Sep-2016



> Global Diversified Fund PCC


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statments for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


01-Sep-2016



> OSWA Capital Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


31-Aug-2016



> The Mauritius Chemical and Fertilizer Industry Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


16-Aug-2016



> Harel Mallac & Co. Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


16-Aug-2016



> NewGold Issuer Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


16-Aug-2016



> Terra Mauricia Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


16-Aug-2016



> Greenbay Properties Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


12-Aug-2016



> Imara Global Fund Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


12-Aug-2016



> Universal Golden Fund


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statement for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


12-Aug-2016



> CMB International Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


12-Aug-2016



> Vivo Energy Mauritius Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


12-Aug-2016



> Swan General Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


12-Aug-2016



> Bayport Management Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


12-Aug-2016



> The Mauritius Union Assurance Cy Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


12-Aug-2016



> Kotak Investment Opportunities Fund


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


12-Aug-2016



> Global Investment Opportunities Fund


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


12-Aug-2016



> MCB India Sovereign Bond ETF


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


12-Aug-2016



> Colina Holdings Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


12-Aug-2016



> Omnicane Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


12-Aug-2016



> Rockcastle Global Real Estate Company Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


12-Aug-2016



> New Mauritius Hotels Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


12-Aug-2016



> CoreShares S&P 500 ETF


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


12-Aug-2016



> CoreShares S&P Global Property ETF


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


12-Aug-2016



> Tadvest Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


12-Aug-2016



> TC Mauritius Holdings


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


12-Aug-2016



> SBM Holdings Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


11-Aug-2016



> Mainland Real Estate Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


11-Aug-2016



> Belle Mare Holding Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


11-Aug-2016



> Constance La Gaiete Company Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


11-Aug-2016



> Air Mauritius Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


11-Aug-2016



> Compagnie de Beau Vallon Limitee


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


11-Aug-2016



> P.O.L.I.C.Y. Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


11-Aug-2016



> CIM Financial Services Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


10-Aug-2016



> Novare Africa Fund PCC


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarte ended 30 June 2016


10-Aug-2016



> Sanlam Africa Core Real Estate Investments Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


10-Aug-2016



> RSJ Prop, PCC


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


10-Aug-2016



> Triangle Real Estate India Fund LLC


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


10-Aug-2016



> Gamma-Civic Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


10-Aug-2016



> Stonebridge Properties Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


09-Aug-2016



> Compagnie des Magasins Populaires Limitee


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


09-Aug-2016



> BlueLife Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


08-Aug-2016



> Global Windsor Capital Fund Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


05-Aug-2016



> Automatic Systems Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


03-Aug-2016



> Lottotech Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


29-Jul-2016



> Africa Sustainability Fund


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the accounts for the quarter ended 31 June 2016


25-Jul-2016



> Imara African Opportunities Fund Limited


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2016


19-Jul-2016



> Astoria Investments Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


18-Jul-2016



> Go Life International Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 May 2016


18-Jul-2016



> S&P GIVI SA Top 50 Index ETF Portfolio


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statments for quarter ended 30 June 2016


15-Jul-2016



> Dale Capital Group Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 May 2016


15-Jul-2016



> New Frontier Properties Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 May 2016


15-Jul-2016



> Summit Funds PCC


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 June 2016


14-Jul-2016



> Atlantic Leaf Properties Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 May 2016


12-Jul-2016



> Trevo Capital Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 May 2016


08-Jul-2016



> Global Investment Opportunities Fund


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 March 2016


01-Jul-2016



> NewGold Issuer Limited


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 March 2016


01-Jul-2016



> Kotak Investment Opportunities Fund Limited


Abridged audited financial statements for the year ended 31 March 2016


30-Jun-2016



> Imara Global Fund Limited


Abridged audited financial statements for the year ended 31 March 2016


30-Jun-2016



> Triangle Real Estate India Fund LLC


Abridged financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2015


29-Jun-2016



> CMB International Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 March 2016


14-Jun-2016



> Air Mauritius Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 March 2016


13-Jun-2016



> Dale Capital Group Limited


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 29 February 2016


31-May-2016



> Trevo Capital Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 29 February 2016


27-May-2016



> AfrAsia Special Opportunities Fund


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


16-May-2016



> Summit Funds PCC


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


16-May-2016



> Bayport Management Ltd


NAV


16-May-2016



> S&P GIVI SA Top 50 Index ETF Portfolio


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


16-May-2016



> CIEL Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


16-May-2016



> BlueLife Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


16-May-2016



> Global Diversified Fund PCC


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


16-May-2016



> The Mauritius Development Investment Trust Co Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


16-May-2016



> Omnicane Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


16-May-2016



> Automatic Systems Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


13-May-2016



> MCB Group Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


13-May-2016



> Novare Africa Fund PCC


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


13-May-2016



> ENL Commercial Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


13-May-2016



> Bayport Management Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


13-May-2016



> Swan General Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


13-May-2016



> Mauritius Oil Refineries Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


13-May-2016



> Colina Holdings Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statement for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


13-May-2016



> TC Mauritius Holdings


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


13-May-2016



> Universal Golden Fund


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


13-May-2016



> ACM Aussie Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


13-May-2016



> ACM European Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


13-May-2016



> ACM India Focus Fund Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


13-May-2016



> Vivo Energy Mauritius Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financal Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


13-May-2016



> Ipro African Market Leaders Fund - Class (I2) Instutional Class


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


13-May-2016



> Belle Mare Holding Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


13-May-2016



> Gamma-Civic Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


12-May-2016



> SBM Holdings Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


12-May-2016



> Alteo Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


12-May-2016



> Fincorp Investment Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


12-May-2016



> P.O.L.I.C.Y. Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2016


12-May-2016



> Greenbay Properties Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


12-May-2016



> Caudan Development Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


12-May-2016



> Promotion and Development Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


12-May-2016



> IPRO Growth Fund Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


12-May-2016



> Innodis Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


12-May-2016



> Lottotech Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


12-May-2016



> Rogers and Company Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


12-May-2016



> CIM Financial Services Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


12-May-2016



> Terra Mauricia Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


12-May-2016



> Global Windsor Capital Fund Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


12-May-2016



> Ireland Blyth Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


11-May-2016



> ENL Land Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


11-May-2016



> Compagnie des Magasins Populaires Limitee


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


11-May-2016



> RSJ Prop, PCC


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


11-May-2016



> The Mauritius Union Assurance Cy Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


11-May-2016



> Mauritian Eagle Insurance Company Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


10-May-2016



> Mauritian Eagle Insurance Company Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


10-May-2016



> Sanlam Africa Core Real Estate Investments Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


10-May-2016



> Phoenix Beverages Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


10-May-2016



> New Mauritius Hotels Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


09-May-2016



> National Investment Trust Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 March 2016


09-May-2016



> Sun Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


09-May-2016



> Delta Africa Property Holdings Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


06-May-2016



> Tadvest Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


06-May-2016



> Plastic Industry (Mauritius) Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


05-May-2016



> Summit Funds PCC


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the  quarter ended 31 March 2016


05-May-2016



> Lux Island Resorts Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2015


05-May-2016



> Rockcastle Global Real Estate Company Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


04-May-2016



> Harel Mallac & Co Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


04-May-2016



> Les Moulins de la Concorde Ltee


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


03-May-2016



> TC Mauritius Holdings


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2015


02-May-2016



> The United Basalt Products Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2015


02-May-2016



> United Docks Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


28-Apr-2016



> The Mauritius Chemical and Fertilizer Industry Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


28-Apr-2016



> Africa Sustainability Fund


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


15-Apr-2016



> Astoria Investments Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 March 2016


15-Apr-2016



> Atlantic Leaf Properties Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 29 February 2016


12-Apr-2016



> New Frontier Properties Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 29 February 2016


12-Apr-2016



> Go Life International Ltd (Formerly Go Life International PCC)


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2015


01-Apr-2016



> Novare Africa Fund PCC


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year end 31 December 2015


01-Apr-2016



> Belle Mare Holding Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2015


31-Mar-2016



> Global Windsor Capital Fund Limited


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2015


31-Mar-2016



> Colina Holdings Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2015


31-Mar-2016



> ABSA Bank Limited


Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2015


31-Mar-2016



> S&P GIVI SA Top 50 Index ETF Portfolio


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2015


31-Mar-2016



> BlueLife Limited


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2015


31-Mar-2016



> Global Diversified Fund PCC


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2015


31-Mar-2016



> The Mauritius Chemical and Fertilizer Industry Ltd


Abridged Audited Fiancial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2015


31-Mar-2016



> Compagnie des Magasins Populaires Limitee


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2015


31-Mar-2016



> Terra Mauricia Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2015


31-Mar-2016



> The Mauritius Union Assurance Cy Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2015


30-Mar-2016



> Omnicane Limited


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2015


30-Mar-2016



> Astoria Investments Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2015


30-Mar-2016



> Universal Golden Fund


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2015


29-Mar-2016



> Swan General Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 30 December 2015


28-Mar-2016



> Automatic Systems Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2015


28-Mar-2016



> Sanlam Africa Core Real Estate Investments Limited


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2015


25-Mar-2016



> SBM Holdings Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2015


25-Mar-2016



> Vivo Energy Mauritius Limited


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2015


24-Mar-2016



> Bayport Management Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2016


24-Mar-2016



> Imara Global Fund Limited


NAV


24-Mar-2016



> RSJ Prop, PCC


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2015


23-Mar-2016



> Harel Mallac & Co. Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2015


23-Mar-2016



> Gamma-Civic Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2015


21-Mar-2016



> Africa Sustainability Fund


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2015


18-Mar-2016



> Lottotech Ltd


Abridged Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2015


17-Mar-2016



> Imara African Opportunities Fund Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 January 2016


14-Mar-2016



> P.O.L.I.C.Y


Abridged audited financial statements for the year ended 30 December 2015


11-Mar-2016



> Bayport Management Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2015


01-Mar-2016



> Delta Africa Property Holdings Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


18-Feb-2016



> ACM India Focus Fund Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


16-Feb-2016



> ACM European Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


16-Feb-2016



> ACM Aussie Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


16-Feb-2016



> Afrasia Special Opportunities Fund Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


16-Feb-2016



> CIEL Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


16-Feb-2016



> Green Flash properties Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


16-Feb-2016



> The Mauritius Development Investment Trust Co Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


15-Feb-2016



> IPRO Growth Fund Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


15-Feb-2016



> Caudan Development Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


15-Feb-2016



> Promotion and Development Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


15-Feb-2016



> Sun Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


15-Feb-2016



> ENL Commercial Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


15-Feb-2016



> MCB Group Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


12-Feb-2016



> Innodis Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


12-Feb-2016



> Lux Island Resorts Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


12-Feb-2016



> Mauritius Oil Refineries Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


12-Feb-2016



> New Mauritius Hotels Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


12-Feb-2016



> The United Basalt Products Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


12-Feb-2016



> ENL Land Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


12-Feb-2016



> CIM Financial Services Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


12-Feb-2016



> Ireland Blyth Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


12-Feb-2016



> Alteo Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


11-Feb-2016



> Plastic Industry (Mauritius) Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


11-Feb-2016



> Rogers and Company Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


11-Feb-2016



> Air Mauritius Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


11-Feb-2016



> Imara Global Fund Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


11-Feb-2016



> Rockcastle Global Real Estate Company Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


11-Feb-2016



> Fincorp Investment Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


11-Feb-2016



> CMB International Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


09-Feb-2016



> Phoenix Beverages Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


09-Feb-2016



> Mauritian Eagle Insurance Company Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


05-Feb-2016



> Kotak Investment Opportunities Fund


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


05-Feb-2016



> Global Investment Opportunities Fund


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


05-Feb-2016



> Ipro African Market Leaders Fund - Class (I2) Instutional Class


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


05-Feb-2016



> National Investment Trust Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


05-Feb-2016



> NewGold Issuer Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


02-Feb-2016



> Triangle Real Estate India Fund LLC


Abridged Unaudited Finacial Statements for the quarter ended 31 December 2015


28-Jan-2016



> New Frontier Properties Ltd


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 November 2015


14-Jan-2016



> Dale Capital Group Limited


Abridged Unaudited Financial Statements for the quarter ended 30 November 2015


14-Jan-2016



> Atlantic Leaf Properties Limited


Abridged unaudited financial statements for the quarter ended 30 November 2015


12-Jan-2016